The Monochrome Happiful Journal is a print-at-home daily gratitude journal for kiddos. This 98 page ebook is a place for your child to connect with their emotions, cultivate gratitude and mindfulness and nurture their creative and curious mind. In addition, there are 20+ fun activity pages for your child to do during the school holidays, when you go out to dinner or even on a rainy day!
Please note, this is a digital product, so you’ll not receive a hard copy.
I created Happiful Journal for my five-year old son Harry and its become a special part of our daily routine. I ask him about his day with the finish this sentence statements, how he felt and read the daily quote or activity. We’ve had some funny and heartfelt conversations, which I don’t think would have come up without journal time.
“I love my journal and my favourite thing is choosing the emotion I felt and drawing about my day!” Harry, five-years-old
Here’s what you’ll get
- A printable pdf ebook to print at home. You’ll not receive a hard copy.
- 60 daily journal pages – each page is unique with different illustrations, questions, quotes and activity ideas.
- 20 plus activity pages – including mindfulness worksheets, creative exercises, word searches, spot the difference, posters and more.
- The ‘Spot the Difference’ activity pages and mini posters are in colour.
- You can choose a journal cover to suit your child.
- The ebook is formatted to print on A4 paper – if you would like a different size get in touch.
- Option to add an additional cover if you are purchasing for two children or more.
- 10% of the sale will be donated to Kids Helpline.
The benefits of journaling for your child
- Cultivate gratitude and mindfulness.
- Spark conversations about their day.
- Understanding their emotions and feelings.
- A safe place for them to process and share life’s everyday moments.
- A fun way to bookend your day and make memories.
- Lots of space to write, draw and be creative.
How will I receive the printable journal?
Once you have placed your order it will take you to an ‘order complete’ page which will include a link to your journal. You’ll also receive an email of your order which includes a link to download your journal. Your journal will be in pdf format, so you’ll need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view and print it.
How many times can I download it?
There is a download limit of two, however you can always contact me if you have any issues.
How long do I have to download it?
You’ll have 14 days to download your journal.
I have two or more children with different features. Do I have to purchase multiple journals?
You can just purchase an additional cover with a different hair here. So you’ll receive one journal and then the additional covers to print separately.
Are there plans for a hard copy version of the printable Happiful Journal?
You can register your interest for the hard copy version of the Happiful Journal by emailing me email@example.com
If you have a question that hasn’t been answered here, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org