Add a cover! You can purchase an additional cover for your Monochrome Happiful Journal for a sibling with different hair, without having to buy the ebook twice. Just choose the skin tone, hair colour and length you would like and add it to your cart with your Happiful Journal.
When you purchase this, you’ll receive an additional journal cover and ‘my thoughts’ worksheet with your chosen hair colour and length. This is an addition to the Happiful Journal, so these pages will print separately to the pdf ebook.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- An additional printable pdf cover and ‘my thoughts’ to print at home. You’ll not receive a hard copy.
- You can choose a journal cover to suit your child from long, short or no hair.
- These pages are formatted to print on A4 paper – if you would like a different size get in touch.
The benefits of journaling for your child
- Cultivate gratitude and mindfulness.
- Spark conversations about their day.
- Understanding their emotions and feelings.
- A safe place for them to process and share life’s everyday moments.
- A fun way to bookend your day and make memories.
- Lots of space to write, draw and be creative.
How will I receive the printable journal?
Once you have placed your order it will take you to an ‘order complete’ page which will include a link to your journal and additional cover/s. You’ll also receive an email of your order which includes a link to download your journal. Your journal will be in pdf format, so you’ll need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view and print it.
How many times can I download it?
There is a download limit of two, however you can always contact me if you have any issues.
How long do I have to download it?
You’ll have 14 days to download your journal.
I have two or more children with different features. Do I have to purchase multiple journals?
You can just purchase an additional cover/s from this listing.
Are there plans for a hard copy version of the printable Happiful Journal?
You can register your interest for the hard copy version of the Happiful Journal by emailing me email@example.com
If you have a question that hasn’t been answered here, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org