The Happiful Journal is a daily gratitude journal for kiddos. This 98 page workbook is spiral bound and is a place for your child to connect with their emotions, cultivate gratitude and mindfulness and nurture their creative and curious mind. Perfect for homeschooling! In addition, there are 20+ fun activity pages for your child to do during the school holidays, when you go out to dinner or even on a rainy day!
Please note, this is a hard copy product, if you would like the ebook click here.
I created Happiful Journal for my five-year old son Harry and its become a special part of our daily routine. I ask him about his day with the finish this sentence statements, how he felt and read the daily quote or activity. We’ve had some funny and heartfelt conversations, which I don’t think would have come up without journal time.
“I love my journal and my favourite thing is choosing the emotion I felt and drawing about my day!” Harry, five-years-old
Here’s what you’ll get
- A spiral bound A4 sized workbook printed on 160gsm paper and each page is printed both sides.
- 60 daily journal pages – each page is unique with different illustrations, questions, quotes and activity ideas.
- 20 plus activity pages – including mindfulness worksheets, creative exercises, word searches, spot the difference, posters and more.
- You can choose a journal cover to suit your child. Select from five hair colours, no hair and two hair lengths.
- 10% of the sale will be donated to Kids Helpline
The benefits of journaling for your child
- Cultivate gratitude and mindfulness.
- Spark conversations about their day.
- Understanding their emotions and feelings.
- A safe place for them to process and share life’s everyday moments.
- A fun way to bookend your day and make memories.
- Lots of space to write, draw and be creative.
How long will it take to receive my journal?
It usually takes 2 to 4 working days for production of your journal as they are made-to-order. Then postage time is addition, usually 2 to 6 working days for standard postage within Australia.
Are the journal pages single or double-sided
They are double-sided so is 49 pages when printed back to back.
If you have a question that hasn’t been answered here, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org