Imagine your child receiving a personalised letter from Santa Claus? That is the magic of North Pole Post! Your child receives a letter typed at Santa’s desk (on official letterhead of course!) and the letter is then packed by one of the North Pole Post Elves. Free tracked postage within Australia or you can upgrade to express postage.
There is also a free printable ‘Dear Santa’ letter for little ones to pen a letter to Santa on. Also letters can be customised to be from Father Christmas, Papa Noël etc and up to two children can be included in the one letter..
This letter from Santa is perfect to give in the lead up to Christmas and capture that special magic of the festive season. Your letter is personalised with your child’s name and includes an achievement (supplied by you) that Santa is proud of. Also, you can supply details eg. your child included a drawing in their letter to Santa, and this can be incorporated into the letter too.
How it works:
- Fill in your child’s name, age, gender and address. The address can be made up eg. Miss Daisy Rose, 26 Cherry Tree Lane, Bedroom Number 2 (next to the stairs), Adelaide.
- Santa Claus will type a letter and it’ll be packed by the Post Elves.
- The letter will arrive to your postal address packed inside an Australia Post envelope. Your letter addressed to your child will be inside and you can place it somewhere in the house for them to find, like under the Christmas tree or by the chimney.
- Your letter will arrive unsealed so you can read it and if there are any issues get in touch. You can then seal the letter and place the letter in a spot for your child to find.
- The A5 (148mm × 210mm) letter from Santa Claus is printed on 200gsm matte paper, with Santa’s official letterhead at the top. The letter is folded in half and placed in the envelope.
- The envelope is C6 size (114mm x 162mm) and is 120gsm. The envelope includes your child’s name and address (supplied by you) and the official North Pole Post logo and stamps.
- All letters are sent with Australia Post and come with tracking. You can also upgrade to express postage at checkout.
- You’ll receive a proof of your letter before it’s printed, which will be emailed to you to approve before posting.
- Letters can be customised to be from Father Christmas, Papa Noël etc, just include this in the ‘anything else you would like us to know’ section.
How long does North Pole Post usually take?
It usually takes the North Pole Post elves and Santa about 1 to 2 days to produce your letter and send you a digital proof to your email address to approve. Once you have approved the letter it will be printed, packaged and posted inside a standard Australia Post envelope with tracking. Australia Post usually takes 2 to 6 days and you can also upgrade to express post at checkout, which is next day to most capital cities.
What if I need to change something in my letter from Santa?
Simply send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or request the updates when a proof is supplied to your email address.
What if I’m purchasing two or more letters, will they come together or separately?
If you purchase more than one letter they will be posted together in the same Australia Post envelope. Each letter will be in its own envelope with the address to that child on the front.